Commercial Flights for Other Purposes of Companies from Non-EEA Member States or with aircraft registered in NON-EEA Member States

Companies from Non-EEA Member States or companies which want to operate in Germany with aircraft registered in Non-EEA Member states, shall apply for entry permission for commercial flights for other purposes (for example aerial work, flight with balloons, local flights).

The informal application must be submitted at least eight workdays prior to entering Germany and shall include details concerning the purpose and dates of the flights as well as the place of departure and arrival.

Entry is not permitted without an explicit entry permission.

The following documents shall be submitted:

If further approvals are required for the intended flights (for example off-field take-offs and landings, flying below the minimum safe altitude, dropping of objects) we would like to ask you to apply to the competent local aviation authority of the Federal State concerned, in order to obtain such approvals.

Federal States

Use of cookies

Cookies help us to provide our services. By using our website you agree that we can use cookies. Read more about our Privacy Policy and visit the following link: Privacy Policy