Commercial Flights for Other Purposes of Companies from Non-EEA Member States or with aircraft registered in NON-EEA Member States
Companies from Non-EEA Member States or companies which want to operate in Germany with aircraft registered in Non-EEA Member states, shall apply for entry permission for commercial flights for other purposes (for example aerial work, flight with balloons, local flights).
The informal application must be submitted at least eight workdays prior to entering Germany and shall include details concerning the purpose and dates of the flights as well as the place of departure and arrival.
Entry is not permitted without an explicit entry permission.
The following documents shall be submitted:
- Proof of relevant permission by the state of registry to perform the activity applied for
- Third Party Legal Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance covering damage to persons, baggage, cargo and damage caused by delay
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Noise Certificate
- Declaration of non-availibility of the German companies.
- We reserve the right to request additional prove of safety.
If further approvals are required for the intended flights (for example off-field take-offs and landings, flying below the minimum safe altitude, dropping of objects) we would like to ask you to apply to the competent local aviation authority of the Federal State concerned, in order to obtain such approvals.