Commercial Flights for Other Purposes of Companies from EEA Member States

Companies from EEA Member States, which operate only aircraft registered in EEA Member States, dont need an entry permission for commercial flights for other purposes (for example aerial work, flight with balloons, local flights).

For aircraft not registered in an EEA Member State an entry permission is required.

If further approvals are required for the intended flights (for example off-field take-offs and landings, flying below the minimum safe altitude, dropping of objects) we would like to ask you to apply to the competent local aviation authority of the Federal State concerned, in order to obtain such approvals.

Federal States

Use of cookies

Cookies help us to provide our services. By using our website you agree that we can use cookies. Read more about our Privacy Policy and visit the following link: Privacy Policy