Accompanying documentation for consignments from third countries (1)
For current reasons, we point out that, in accordance with number 188.8.131.52 of the Annex to the Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/815, when tendering consignments to which it has applied the required security controls to another ACC3 or RA3, the ACC3, RA3, or KC3 shall indicate in the accompanying documentation the unique alphanumeric identifier received from the designating appropriate authority.
In addition, according to point 184.108.40.206 of the Annex to the Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/815 after the security controls referred to in points 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 have been applied, the ACC3 or the EU aviation security validated RA3 operating on its behalf shall ensure that the accompanying documentation, either in the form of an air waybill, equivalent postal documentation or in a separate declaration and either in an electronic format or in writing, indicate at least:
- the unique alphanumeric identifier of the ACC3; and
- the security status of the consignment as referred to in point (d) of point 22.214.171.124 and issued by an EU aviation security validated RA3; and
- the unique identifier of the consignment, such as the number of the house or master air waybill, when applicable; and
- the content of the consignment; and
- the reasons for issuing the security status, including the means or method of screening used or the grounds for exempting the consignment from screening, using the standards adopted in the Consignment Security Declaration scheme.
In the absence of a RA3 referred to in point (b) of number 126.96.36.199, the security status declaration may be issued by the ACC3 or by the air carrier arriving from a third country listed in Attachments 6-Fi or 6-Fii.
These additional requirements are to be implemented immediately.