Aircraft maintenance licences and maintenance training organisations
Aircraft Maintenance License consists of personal who are trained and licensed especially for the performance and certification of technical work on aircraft. The group T22 of Luftfahrt-Bundesamt is responsible for the licensing of the technical personal as well as for the approval and the supervision of corresponding training organisations.
- Issue, change, renewal and supervision of licences and ratings for
- Category A, B1, B2, B3 and C certifying staff in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 Annex III (Part-66)
- Inspectors of aeronautical products for classes 1, 3 and 4 according to the LuftPersV (Personnel Licensing Order)
- Approval of maintenance training organisations for the technical personal in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 Annex IV (Part-147) and the LuftPersV (Personnel Licensing Order)
- Direct Approval of aircraft type specific courses
Approval of OJT training procedures to be used at the workplace