Only ACC3 to carry Cargo from Third Countries into the Union
Since 01.02.2012, any air carrier carrying cargo or mail from an airport in a third country for transfer, transit or unloading at any airport falling within the scope of Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 shall be designated by the appropriate authority as an "Air Cargo/Mail Carrier operating into the Union from a Third Country Airport” (ACC3). After the designation, the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt communicates the necessary details of the carrier to the Commission which makes them available to all Member States.
An ACC3 notified to the Commission in accordance with the prescribed procedure, shall be recognised in all Member States for all operations from the specified third country airport into the Union.
Below you will find all necessary information to be designated as an ACC3.
- Appropriate authority
- Designation procedure of air carriers as ACC3
- EU aviation security validation for ACC3
- Designation procedure of RA3
- Exemption process ACC3
- Sample Security programme for ACC3
- ACC3: Accompanying documentation for consignments from third countries